Friday 21 March 2014

Tea Time

Katie Alice Teacup

Last week was my birthday week, Friday was my actual birthday, but I've felt so spoiled that my birthday in fact lasted the whole week with various family meals, nights out, lunches with friends and a lot of cake! (if you follow my Instagram, you'll have seen the ma-whosive cake my flatmates bought me!)

So the past week has been pretty busy, and full of sunshine, which is why the posts on here have been lacking. But I thought I'd begin with a post that features a beautiful teacup, by Katie Alice, that was a birthday present of the lovely Hannah, and Hannah!

The pastel flowered cup is a perfect size for a decent cup of tea, or in this case, tasty orange hot chocolate from Whittards, so after a busy week, the following weeks are made up of essays and assignments. I momentarily forgot about university, because of all the fun and food, but unfortunately the time has come to get my head down and finish my second semester units before easter starts in April, so I can enjoy some guilt free relaxing, in the sun I hope.

I was bought so many amazing presents from family and friends, which will be featured on here shortly, along with a some spring wardrobe buys, as I'm preparing for a major shopping trip soon. But for now, this blog features the beautiful tea cup and saucer, gorgeous orange hot chocolate as well as a side of white chocolate and the new strawberries and cream Lindor chocolates. (They are a certified way to my heart!)



No comments:

Post a Comment