Monday 3 March 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls!


My weekend consisted of watching 27 episodes of Girls (that's a lot of hours I know, but I kinda got addicted!) I know I'm super slow on the up-take and that I'm kinda a year late but I'm not usually one to watch TV series when they're shown on TV (It was only a year ago that I finally watched the first series of Skins) I was also a bit sceptical of Girls but I watched the first episode and was hooked! The girls are so relatable, funny and loveable that I watched as many episodes back to back as I could  until I fell asleep.

I know you've already probably seen it and you're like, 'yes Amy, we already know how great it is' but I've only just realised how good it is and I really wish I was a little bit more like each of them...

Hannah- We could all do with the confidence she has with her body, I love her, I don't give a shit attitude. She is also really witty, without even trying. I can't help but laugh at her honesty!

Marnie- I want her, eye brows, nose, lips, eyes, everything basically, she's gorgeous. Aside from that however, her drive to stay positive and stay perfect (even though she's regularly crapped on from a great height) is inspirational.

Jessa- Firstly, I'd like to have the length of her hair (mine just doesn't grow past a certain point!) but I'd also like to be as care free and open as she is. She'd try anything and doesn't judge anything! She's great, I want to be her, but I'll settle to be here friend.

Shoshanna- Well, she's a character. I do like her vulnerability but in season 3, episode 7, her out burst of honesty is fantastic. She's better when she's drunk!

Adam- Is it weird that I kinda find him attractive, maybe, sort of. There is just something about him that is lovely. I think he won me over when her ran topless, whilst on FaceTime to Hannah, to her house to pick her up in his arms when she was having a slight mental break down. Too cute!

So I'm waiting patiently, (not so patiently) for the rest of series 3 to be aired on Sky. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment