Wednesday 12 February 2014

Good things come to those who wait

Coat- New Look
Shirt, Bag- H&M
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Boots- River Island
Lipstick- Mac: Rebel
Last week I managed to find this beauty of a shirt in H&M, I've been looking for a new baggy style checked shirt for some time now, I will admit that I have seen many I like but they are all so expensive, naming no names (There all in Urban Outfitters of course!) I just can't afford to be spending £40 a shirt! Thats a months shopping! So when I found this one for £14.99, minus the 20% student discount from Unidays (which ends tomorrow so theres not much time!) it would have been rude for me to run it away.

I really have been trying not to buy unnecessary items (this shirt was of course necessary!) because of living on a student budget n'all that as well as not being able to find my self a job yet means that, until I do, I have to be sensible and cut back. (proving to be more difficult to actually do than it was to write that sentence!) However, there is a light at the end of every tunnel as my birthday is fast approaching. Well, it's still a whole month away but thats close enough. Close enough for me to start writing a birthday wish list. 

I braved the blustery winds and wet weather to go to the high street today for the first time in over a week and everyone seems to have had a re-stock! Every shop had many items that tickled my fancy! Tops, Skirts, Bags, Purses, Coats, you name it I wanted it. My light at the end of tunnel is that I can suggest these items as birthday presents, meaning I don't have to buy them and that I don't have to wait to long either! However I do know deep down I won't actually receive any of these items as the list is rather long (endless) but a girl can dream right?








No comments:

Post a Comment