Friday 31 January 2014

Summer wish list...

Jumper- H&M
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
2014 is in full swing; the assignments for my second semester demanding my attention and today is the last day in January! Where have the days gone?

I don't mean to wish the year away but I can't help but to think about planning my summer holidays and purchasing a new summer wardrobe. I already have a small wish list growing larger by the day, but my must-have purchases include:

Printed peg trousers- I've been meaning to purchase some statement print trousers for a while and so i'm thinking a floral pattern will be perfect for the summer months, I have my eye on these from ASOS.

Culottes- Again, the ones I have my eyes on are from ASOS and there super cheap. Light weight and comfortable, a nice alternative to the usual denim short.

Shift dress- My final must-have is a shift dress. This one from Miss Guided is the closet one i've found to one I like.

In the meantime, whilst I continue to save, i'm still wrapping up warm and dreaming of a sunnier place.
Coat- New Look
Shoes- River Island
Bag- H&M 

Rings- Flash Trash & H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment