Wednesday 27 November 2013

One week and counting...

Shirt, Trousers, Bag- H&M
Scarf- Topshop
Shoes- River Island
Coat- New Look
My parka coat has become the statement piece for my winter wardrobe. It has got so cold recently that wrapping up warm is my number one priority! 
The trousers and shirt are my most recent purchases from H&M (who are doing a stunning party range at the moment.) and will be my first outfit into my suitcase for New York.

Yes, New York! This time next week I will have landed in NYC and be living the American Dream. I'm super excited to jet off, with my house mate, on a university course trip to see the sights, be a tourist and of course do a lot of shopping.

So, other than continue to stress about the essay's that, inconveniently, will not write themselves, I am also devising my 4 day clothing plan for NY. I will keep you posted on my chosen outfits.

In the meantime, keep warm and cosy, try and stay inside with plenty of cups of tea with biscuits, and layer up your winter wollies. 




This is my reinterpretation of the brilliant David Bailey's photograph of Mick Jagger- not so iconic!


No comments:

Post a Comment